Realcomp II LTD. and Broker Public Portal with Homesnap Announce Partnership
FARMINGTON HILLS, MI, SEPTEMBER 25, 2018 — Realcomp II LTD., which supports 15,800+ subscriber real estate professionals as Michigan’s largest MLS, has partnered with Broker Public Portal (BPP) with Homesnap to provide the top-rated Homesnap app to its MLS subscribers and share its listings on Homesnap.com, the public-facing site of the BPP. Over 160 multiple listing services (MLSs) across the country provide Homesnap as a subscriber benefit and receive leads from the consumer search platform.
Homesnap is the public-facing brand of the BPP, an industry initiative to provide a national home search platform powered by real-time MLS data that follows Fair Display Guidelines. Leading MLSs partner with Homesnap to provide a search site and app that facilitates productive collaboration between consumers, agents and brokers. Homesnap sends exclusive leads to the listing agent or broker, in real time.
“We are excited that Realcomp has made the commitment to support BPP with Homesnap. Their agents will benefit greatly from having Homesnap Pro on their phones, and their clients will enjoy a search platform that provides accurate, real-time MLS information and connects them with their agent in a collaborative, user-friendly environment,” said Steve Barnes, co-founder of Homesnap.
“ Teaming up with Homesnap is a win-win for our MLS subscribers and Realcomp,” said Karen S. Kage, CEO of Realcomp. “Our REALTORS® continually express their needs for dynamic mobile apps and we believe Homesnap Pro is a great solution for them. The ability to search and view accurate property information easily on mobile platforms will benefit all who rely on our MLS data throughout the Southeast Michigan region.”
Homesnap Pro provides an unprecedented amount of real-time information to agents and brokers on the go, giving them the flexibility to research homes, contact agents, build their brands, and communicate instantly with clients from any device. Some Homesnap Pro features include:
- Real-time MLS data on the go, including the ability to search listings by address, street, commute time, zip code, map, school zones, MLS ID and more
- Agent-only MLS data, such as commission splits, showing instructions and confidential listing information
- Information about any home (whether or not for sale), such as value, last sale date and price, listing history, similar active listings, recent sales comps, lot boundaries, etc.
- Complete details on every agent in the area, including a portfolio of recent activity, sales and deal flow
- In-app messaging with clients and/or other agents
- Automated, customizable email marketing to clients and contacts
- Digital marketing tools, such as the ability to advertise listings across the most popular networks, including Google, Facebook, Instagram and Waze
- Rapid Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) generation right from your mobile phone
- In-app integration with ShowingTime and CSS
About Realcomp II Ltd.
Realcomp II Ltd. is Michigan’s largest Multiple Listing Service, now serving more than 15,800 valued broker, agent, and appraiser customers in over 2,400 offices across Southeast Michigan. Realcomp II Ltd. is committed to providing the most reliable up-to date real estate information using state-of-the-art delivery methods. Realcomp offers its subscribers top of the line customer service and every staff member has the authority to do what it takes to make certain each customer’s experience positive.
Used by millions of consumers, Homesnap is the highest-rated mobile real estate app. Homesnap Pro, the professional version of Homesnap, is also the fastest-growing mobile app for agents – now available to every agent in over 120 MLSs with over 800,000 members. Homesnap with Broker Public Portal is ad free. It is the only national online home search experience that gives consumers access to the same MLS information as the professional REALTOR®: comprehensive, accurate and timely real estate property information available, including listing data, property tax records, census data, geographic boundaries and more. More information can be found at www.homesnap.com.
For IRES, LLC:
Phone: (248) 699-9114
Phone: (202) 271-3914